Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February and Everything in Between

February has been going fair. Enjoying the time I can spend with my husband. I am definitely in a type of transition right now but I'll get to that later. I don't think Summer could come soon enough; ready for sunshine and short sleeves.

Valentines Day was nice. We weren't sure if he would have that Tuesday off so we had our Valentines Day the previous Friday. I tried my cooking skills at lasagna. I am sorry to say it didn't turn out as well as I would have hoped. I'm going to try a different recipe next time and see how it goes. Josh had little gifts hidden around the house for me. He had me get him a drink, where I found a candle in the cupboard, a blanket, where I found a box of chocolates in the cedar chest, and a few other things hidden in odd spots. It was a very nice first Valentines Day as a married couple.

I have now finished my CNA classes and will go for my check off and computer test next week. The class was fun and i'm glad to have taken it but i'm ready to move forward and go further along. Now, this is where I know God is transitioning me somehow. I know I am supposed to further my education but don't know in which way. Whether to continue on and get my LPN or my RN. The LPN class would be not even 5 min from my house while the RN classes would be 45 min from my house. We know the LPN is only a year while the RN is two-three years. The RN would pay much more than the LPN. Both would keep me away from home and my first priority as a wife and homemaker. As you can see, both have positives and negatives. Trying to hear God for the answer but having a hard time not worrying about it. I realize I can't fail. No matter which way I go God will help me prosper. He'll be happy whatever I decide to do. In that, I can find peace. He will push me to be better and move me in places i'm not familiar with but in it all I will draw closer to Him.

As far as the rest of our February, nothing big has happened. I got my wisdom teeth extracted at the end of January. Josh took very good care of me. He made me plenty of milk shakes, and soft foods, made sure I had my meds, kept ice on my jaw, and warm at night. He even handled me well as I was still coming off the medications they gave me when they put me under. Apparently, i'm a little rude when they give me meds like that.

Josh continues out in the oil field and he is making his way up. He is learning new tools and now runs more than just plug jobs. He is starting to be the boss on some of the jobs he is fully trained in. I am so proud of him and thankful for the hardworker I have for a husband.

God continue to bless us and we realize it daily. We are thankful for what He has done for us over these last few months and what he continues to do in our lives.

Until next time,
ActionJacksontheAngloSaxon

No comments: