Saturday, April 21, 2012

Absolute Chaos in April

Chaos is the best word to use for this past month. It has been crazy. Thankfully, I passed my CNA class and now have a job working at a healthcare center. I wasn't sure I would like it at first but I have created relationships with many of the residents and like visiting with them. The job is challenging at times but I think God is teaching me things as I go along.

Josh's job is going great! He is running more tools and his bosses are giving him more responsibility. We have decided to just continue to live on his paycheck and put mine into a savings account. It has been working out great so far! God continues to bless us and show us his hand in everything.

A few weeks ago I applied to LPN school. I will go in at the beginning of June to take a few tests which will increase my scores and I should know about a week later whether I will be accepted or not. I am ready to get this thing going and see where God leads. It is something I have wanted to do for a long time and now just seems like the time is right. The school is just around the corner from our house plus, with the health/science classes I took in college, the classes will be accepted at the school here and I won't have to go to many classes the first semester. On top of that, my husband supports me. What more could I ask for?

Josh has off the whole last week of May/beginning of June. We are hoping to take a trip somewhere. Although we don't know the place yet we are looking. We have thought of Niagara Falls, St. Louis, or canoeing down the Illinois in Talequah. Any suggestions? We are both looking forward to the much needed time of and time together. Hopefully, it all pans out and I won't have to work. Otherwise, I will be a very upset employee with a very unhappy husband... I requested the days off well in advance, so there should be no problems.

Life is good. Continue to pray for us as we are still trying to find a church. With both our work schedules the way they are it is hard to find a Sunday when we are both together to visit. I've gone by myself quite a bit but haven't found a place God has given me peace about.

I hope all is going well with each of you! May your summer be filled with lakes, camping, and fishing trips! Wait, maybe that's just what I would like my summer to be like...

Until next time,
ActionJacksontheAngloSaxon

No comments: