Sunday, January 3, 2010

3 Months...Are You Serious?

Wow, I can't believe it has been 3 months since my last post! I try to do one at least once a month but as you can see that hasn't really happened lately. I and my family have been extremely busy lately.

November started out with my birthday and I am now no longer a teenager. I am officially in my 20s! We had Thanksgiving down in Texas and it was really great. If you don't already know Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. We were able to spend it with almost all of my mom's family. There was about 30 people for Thanksgiving dinner.

December came with us moving into our new house! We are now out of the city and living in the country. I am still getting used to it but have enjoyed it very much. The drive is something I am still not really used to and it definitely takes time to get to the city. Everyone knows we got snowed in Christmas eve. Luckily, my grandparents were able to make it up the Monday before and they were able to enjoy the country Christmas. It was our first white Christmas and it was gorgeous. We didn't do a whole lot for Christmas since we were busy trying to move in our new house but we had a blast none the less and the snow really made Christmas amazing. God really blessed.

January has just began. I have about a week and a half left before the new semester starts back up at RSC. I go back to work though on Tuesday. We start a WSI (Water Safety Instructor) class on Wednesday. I'll be going to that for a week to get my WSI certification. It'll be kinda long because it is almost every day from 9-4 but I won't complain because it will be a pay raise.

I am hoping this new year brings alot of changes for the better. I am hoping to get into LPN School and after a year of that it will automatically reserve me a spot for a year of RN school. I am really hoping everything goes as planned. I am anxious to get into the medical field! Maybe there's a possibility of a relationship too. Well, a girl can only hope but I'm still waiting on God's timing. He knows my heart and will do what he sees best. His ways are not my ways.

May your new year be prosperous and blessed! Hopefully I will be on here soon with a new thought in mind.

Until next time,
ActionJacksontheAngloSaxon

1 comment:

Rachel Marie said...

so you did move! glad you're getting settled.

ooohh... sounds like an exciting year ahead! of course you ought to keep us informed on this particular matter. :-D