Friday, August 1, 2008

Summer Days

It is now the 4th day of August and I can't believe how time is flying by! I just got finished with summer classes a few weeks ago and already enrolled for the next semester that starts in just a few weeks. I am definitely a little more nervous about this semester than I was any of my other ones. I am taking a full load this fall with Anatomy and Physiology, Introduction to Microbiology, Nutrition, and First Aid. I have never taken that many courses at one time and I am a little nervous about taking two science classes at the same time. Everyone said it is going to be hard but because I do not really have a day to day job or family to worry about I should be able to study more and make good grades. I really hope so or else I may be dropping a class or two.
My friend, Leann, is back from her tour with the Melodies (a singing group) for the summer and we are definitely going to be hanging out as much as possible before we both have to start the next semester of our college classes.
I guess I do not really have a lot to put into this blog but I have another one I am soon going to write that has been brewing in my mind for a while. Summer has been excellent though and although school is coming in just a few weeks I am trying not think about it so much until I really have to. I went canoeing(sp) down the Illinois river last week, had a piano recital for my students the week before that, and have been working out at the gym at least twice a week. It has been really relaxing to not have to worry about writing papers or studying or anything. It's really been great!
Well, I hope you all are having a wonderful summer! I will write again soon with something that has been on my mind for the last couple weeks.

Until next time,
ActionJacksontheAngloSaxon

No comments: