Thursday, August 21, 2008

E. All of the above

Well, now it has been more than just a couple days. I thought I would be able to write just a few days later but as you can tell, I did not. Unfortunately, I also forgot what it was that I wanted to write about. I must have resolved whatever was bothering me.

On to a new subject at hand, school started back this past week and already I feel as though I have information overload. It is okay though because I know these classes are going to get me through to a nursing career. I just have to keep reminding myself of that. I have to go take a test tomorrow that will decide whether I can apply to the RN program for the spring semester or not. I only need 5 points to apply so I hope I can boost my points up in math just a little bit more. I have found, now more than I have before, how complex our bodies can be and the necessities our bodies need to function properly thanks to the classes I am taking this semester. It is amazing! God truly outdid Himself when he created the human being.

It seems just when you start forgetting about God's greatness He does something to remind you He is there and He is infinite in his wisdom and might.

My cousin Tiffany is still going through Chemotherapy. Please continue to pray for her as she is going through the treatments. That girl is taking it like a trooper though. Her sense of humor is still up and kicking, she will still laugh at the slightest thing, and from what I can tell, her appetite is fine. She just gets tired more often and she aches at times. Some of my mom's family hopes to come up for Labor Day weekend and hopefully she will feel well enough to come.

Over the last few weeks I have lost a few piano students for various reasons. I was a kind of dissappointed for a little while. The very next week I had three more students begin. It was as if God saw my dissappointment and gave me more students than I had actually lost. He is good to us even when we don't deserve his goodness.

Thankfully, the rain has come and gone! The sun shone bright this morning and I was excited. I was starting to get a little down because the rain just wouldn't seem to stop, then this morning the song, "High of '75" was in my head on the way to school. I want to share the chorus with you!
It goes: "Now I'm sunny with a high of '75 since You took my heavy heart and made it light and it's funny how you find you enjoy your life when you're happy to be alive."
Soon fall will be coming which is actually my favorite season but I wouldn't mind the sunshine for a few weeks longer before we get to hoodie weather!

Oh, here is something else really neat. As many of you know I have a Facebook page. Well, a few weeks ago I found some people we were stationed with in California. I became their friends on there and we have been doing alot of catching up. The internet is really a fantastic thing sometimes! We still have a lot of catching up to do, but it has been great.

Well, I guess that is all I have for this blog. Hopefully I will have something really interesting to write about next time. I know this one was kind of hard to follow because my subjects seemed to constantly be changing but I knew I was probably going to do that; that's why the title of this blog is as stated above. :-)

Have a great weekend! Get outside and enjoy the warm weather, because who knows how much longer we will have it.


Until next time,


ActionJacksontheAngloSaxon

No comments: