Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Time Flies when You're having Fun...or Not!

It has been forever since I last wrote. Quite honestly, I can't remember what I last wrote about or when. I have been wanting to post for a few weeks now and have finally found the time to do so. They say time flies when you're having fun; I guess that's true although in my case it's just been way too busy. Where do I begin to catch you up on everything that's been going on?...

Let's start back in May. I withdrew from the LPN program for a number of different reasons. To make a long story short, there was an incident between a teacher and I and after the misunderstanding she began failing me in most all of the classes that I had with her. I could not seem to plead my case with the director of nursing and when it came down to it they were going to dismiss me. When I came to the school to have the meeting with my director and the teacher they had already packed up my desk and had everything sitting for me in the office. It truly was all unfair. I had never felt so degraded and put down in my educational career. I can only believe God has a better plan for me.

I am now currently enrolled in Moore Norman Technology Center and will be starting all over in the LPN program. Also another set back, but I'd like to think God is wanting me to do it all over again because by the time I withdrew from the program in Burns Flat, I was no longer learning anything but rather memorizing material for tests. I was told by my director in Burns Flat all my classes I completed would transfer. After I applied to the program at MNTC, I was informed none of my classes would transfer because it was a different curriculum.

So...what am I doing now? Just enjoying my summer and trying to get pumped up for August when I begin school again. Josh and I have moved back to Tuttle and are living in our camper trailer until we decide what we are going to do about living situations. We are debating on whether to buy a house, or build instead. We are saving up money right now for whatever we decide and waiting on some direction from God on what He wants us to do.

In the last few months I have seriously gone thru a grieving process. I have gone from anger to sadness, from sadness to anger, from anger to understanding, and from understanding to confusion. It seems to be a bit of a cycle. In the last few weeks I have done much better and know God has everything in his hands and I just need to trust Him. Yes, I'm upset because I was almost done with my schooling.  Yes, I'm upset with the way I was treated. No, I don't think anything was handled in the proper manner. Yes, I know God is in control. Yes, I know He loves me and only wants the best for me. I take the punches that life hands me and try to give it over to my God. Josh has also been a big help. He has supported me every step of the way and encourages me to keep going. God really did create Josh just for me! I couldn't imagine being married to anyone else.

What's my point in this whole post? Basically, life isn't always fair. It doesn't always make the most sense. God has a plan for each of us though, We may not see his plan and we may get upset and frustrated along the way. Hold on though, God is making your life into a masterpiece; you will just have to wait and see the picture when it's finished.


Until next time,
ActionJacksontheAngloSaxon

No comments: