Thursday, March 4, 2010

"February and Everything After"- Counting Crows

It has been quite a while since my last post. I try and write at least once a month but February was not a good month for me.



I will not go into details of the last month but it was a very difficult time to say the least. My emotions continually fluctuated from hurt, anger, pain, frustrastion, betrayal, heartbreak, love, protection, depression, numbness, denial, hate and many more. I was a roller coaster of emotions and still am to an extent although now I am just numb and at a point where I just don't care. This has been a very difficult time and I am still having a very hard time. God is good though through the good and the bad.He has given me a great support group of friends and family to help me along the way. He is forever faithful and though I am angry and hurt I know He still loves me and will keep me close to his side. He is the greatest Comforter and will never leave. He will never fail me even when men do.



I have signed up to become a doula and will be taking classes starting tomorrow up at OSU-OKC for three days from 8 in the morning to 6:30 in the evening. Hopefully this will be a start of a career that I will enjoy. Everything has really been falling into place in that area of my life. I am excited to get started and begin doing what I believe God has called me to do.



My classes for this semester have been rather hard. I am taking an Anatomy and a math class. I enjoy my math class and am doing well in there but my Anatomy could be much better. We have another test coming up this week and I have decided if I do not do well I will go ahead and drop the Anatomy class and stick with math.



I am at a point in my life where I am ready to be out on my own. I am hoping the Doula thing works out and maybe I can move out with a few girls if everything goes well. We'll see... keep that in your prayers!



Still am not dating anyone and haven't found any takers. I am okay with that though and am not really looking for anything. I am content where I am over all and will continue to wait on God and his timing.



Went to the Winter Jam last Saturday and could truly feel the presence of God. It was as if he wrapped his arms around me and held me close. My heart was at peace and I was able to cry out to him. I wasn't going to go to the concert at first but when my sister told me she wanted me to go I went and am very glad I did now.



My sister and I have become very close over the last month and I thank God for that. It's unfortunate the circumstances that brought us closer together but we are and I can't complain about that part.



Well, for now I am off to bed. The classes start bright and early tomorrow and I want to be ready. May all of you have a great month and I will be sure to get on near the end of the month with an update on how everything is going in life.





Until next time,

ActionJacksontheAngloSaxon

1 comment:

QueenTehillah said...

Keep walkin' girlie! You are in the place of miracles (Romans 5:1-11).

True freedom can be found in the dark places. But only when we release control and completely surrender our hearts, our dreams and our lives to Him. Come what may!

But where sin increased and abounded, grace (God's unmerited favor) has surpassed it and increased the more and superabounded /So that, [just] as sin has reigned in death, [so] grace (His unearned and undeserved favor) might reign also through righteousness (right standing with God) which issues in eternal life through Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) our Lord. ~Romans 5:20-21