Friday, April 11, 2008

Newbie

Well, I am really new at this Blogging thing but I have a feeling I am really going to like it. I always wanted to do something like this but didn't know how to go about it. Now I hear of Blogspot and the lightbulb in my head comes on. "This would be just the thing for me!" I like writing but do not get much time to because my life right now is extremely busy. I think this though is going to be much easier than keeping a journal. You may or may not be interested in my blogs but read at will.
I am the oldest sibling in my family. I have one sister and one brother. Victoria is 14 and Christian is 13. I am the the oldest grandchild on my mom's side of the family which also makes me the oldest cousin as well.
Here is a list of random stuff about me and I will be on here probably in a few more days to give a real-everyday life- kind of blog. I really am a deep thinker sometimes but today is just not one of those days.
I am 18 years old and a Senior in high school. I am concurrent enrolled at Rose State College and am almost finished with my second semester. I am a piano teacher and never thought teaching kids to play the piano would be so much fun...not really that it is fun but it is rewarding to see the kids progress and get better with the passing time. I know Jesus Christ as my Savior. I don't like stupid people. Family is everything to me. I love food and Italian is my favorite. I have been homeschooled all my life. I have never smoked a cigarette and never will. I've never been on a date and from the looks of it probably never will. I view Italy as my home. I am 5ft. 9in. I like driving and I like going fast. I have yet to get any kind of ticket. I am afraid of clowns. I don't like uncertainty. I am part of a really awesome homeschool group. The freckles on my legs shape into constelations. Autumn is my favorite time of the year. Friends are the best things to have. I would rather have 1 or 2 best friends than 10 buddies. I know there are things about me you will never know.
Life has been throwing me a lot lately but all I can do is take it and deal. Although I screw up in life sometimes and don't always make the right decisions, I know God has my back and wants me to always look to Him for what He has for me. It may not seem like He is there all the time but I know if I am still, wait and listen I can hear that still, small voice guiding me. All I have to do is stand still. I have a sweet 1968 Mustang that will never seem to get done but is now sitting in my garage just waiting. I don't know what else you want to know about me but if you have questions just ask.
Until next time!!
ActionJacksontheAngloSazon

1 comment:

MamaNan said...

Hi Jackie, I would like to know where "Action Jackson the Anglo Saxon" came from!!!